Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Wish List!!

Hey Peeps!

It's nearly Christmas!!!
And to get into the Christmas spirit I've made wish list of 3 make up products I've had my eye on for a while.

First is Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I've been hunting around for a good powder that isn't shimmery and keeps my face looking non-patchy. After seeing its recommendations and reviews its looks like just what I've been looking for.

Next is Real Technique's Expert Face Brush. I have a weird obsession with make up brushes - especially Real Techniques. I've seen this one of their brushes in so many make up tutorials and looks like it would suit what I need it for which is buffering my foundation to give a matte and even finish.
Third is Maybelline's Volume Express Mega  Plush Mascara. I've been wanting a new mascara that gives my lashes the boost they need whilst avoiding clumps and without looking to stiff and unappealing and this looks to be the product I want.
So that's my make up wish list, have you guys got any products you want for Christmas? Comment and let me know.

Becca :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment